Monday 1 December 2014

Letter from Lizzie

Six months ago, I wouldn't really have believed I would be where I am today. The Spark is a published novel. It's been well liked by those who have read it. People actually like what I have to say.

Nikki's Hope is being released on Friday as part of an anthology, Interwoven, with several other authors from Entertwine Publishing. The Ember (sequel to The Spark) will be released on December 19th. By the end of this year, I will have three works published. I never really believed this would happen, yet here it is. I am a published author.

And now, The Spark is a paperback! It can be found here: http://www.amazon.com/Future-Flames-Spark-Lisa-Messier/dp/1502998769/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1417479505&sr=8-2&keywords=future+of+flames+the+spark

Sometimes, following your passion takes you places you didn't expect. Sometimes, staying true to yourself brings to life dreams you didn't even realise you had. Sometimes, being yourself is enough, enough to thrill your soul, to bring you joy, to help you heal. Sometimes, being you is the best thing you could ever do. It has been for me.

So share your passions with me. Tell me, what moves your soul? What speaks to you? What makes you whole?

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!!

    Now i know what i want for Christmas -- your books!

    As for what moves me, cheering others on toward their passions.

    ReplyDelete