Thursday 4 September 2014

Letter From Lizzie

Hey everyone. Things have been so crazy here! My book is released on Monday!! that's just four days away! So much has been going on. I've been working with the editor for The Spark, writing draft two of The Ember, and starting a new short story. Not to mention getting my kids back into gear for school, which started just a few days ago, and trying to maintain a tidy home (that one is hard!).

And there's this cool event that Entertwine is throwing on Monday. https://www.facebook.com/events/485064564929872/?fref=ts feel free to come join us for a release party online!



I'll try to get back into gear after the release party and set up a regular update here. I miss posting here!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! While i'm not on Facebook, i will be waiting for the release!

    ReplyDelete